Get VAT Registered in the UK

Find out below if you need to register for VAT in the UK.

Do you need to VAT register in the UK?

Holding stock in the UK?

If you’re storing goods in a UK warehouse then you will need a VAT registration.

Importing into the UK?

If you’re importing goods for onward sale or goods over £135 then you may need to register.

Selling to UK-based customers?

If you’re selling through your own website, you may need to register.

Trusted by 1000s of sellers…

Very Good Service & Support

“I went through the VAT number registration in UK and Germany, and the process has been very smooth and clear. Anna was assigned to me for onboarding and she’s been always present and ready to answer all my questions. I am very happy with”

Trustpilot Review


confetti on blue background

Access the EU with IOSS

If you’re holding stock in the UK, you can use IOSS to sell into the EU and report all your EU sales in a single return.

How we can help

VAT Registrations

Get VAT registered in the EU, UK and Canada.

VAT Returns

Monthly, quarterly, annual. We’ll keep on top of the paperwork so you don’t have to.


Sell to all EU countries with a single registration.


Automated sales data collection from your online store.

Schedule A Call


Can’t find a time that suits you?

Fill out our contact form and a member of our team will get in touch.

Latest posts

man shopping on mobile phone in front of shop window display with "black friday sale"
September 21, 2023
5 Things to Consider When Shipping Into The EU
Read More »

Not sure where to begin?

Schedule a call with one of our VAT experts today