A Date For Your Diary –
September 25th 2014
You’ll learn about:
- Market selection
- How to get the most from your website in an overseas market
- Complying with local VAT laws and regulations
- Managing international payments
- Dealing with the logistics of selling abroad.
There will also be an opportunity to ‘Ask the Experts’.
Delegates will come away with:
- All the vital elements of international ecommerce you need to consider
- Where and how to find the right opportunities for selling online
- Pitfalls you might encounter along the way AND how to avoid them
- Inspiration, motivation and just the right information for your path to international success.
- Stephen Golding – International Trade Adviser, UKTI
- Sarah Carroll – Founder of Grow Global Ltd
- Claire Taylor – CEO of SimplyVAT.com
- Amer Qavi – Founder of Swipezoom
Date: Thursday 25th September, 8:30am – 12:30pm
Place: Jurys Inn, Brighton
Spaces Are Limited So Don’t Miss Out – BOOK Your Place Today!
We look forward to seeing you there!
In the meantime, if you want to stay ahead of the game – DOWNLOAD OUR FREE ‘10 PITFALLS OF INTERNATIONAL TRADING’